Start here by filling in the form at the bottom of the page. This will let us know that you want to apply and give us your basic contact information.
These items are also required:
- Cover letter
- Future education plans and goals
- Volunteer experience
- Letter(s) of reference from at least one instructor/supervisor
- Scholarship/skills resume
- Grade 10 to 12 transcripts
The bulk of the application you will have to submit in one of the following ways:
- regular mail to the Kelvern Celtic Society, P.O. Box 20127, Towne Centre Mall, Kelowna, B.C., V1Y 9H2
- e-mail to info@Kelvernceltic.ca or email@example.com
Deadline – no later than April 30th of your graduating year.