The Kelvern Celtic Society Annual General Meeting will be held in Vernon, British Columbia on
- Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
- Address: 1450 Copper Mountain Court, Vernon, BC.
- Reports from member groups, introduction of new members
- Election of officers – Executive positions are President, Past President, Secretary, Treasurer, Registrar and Directors. We will be needing a new treasurer this year as Alan Stonehouse is retiring after many years of service to Kelvern.
- Update on insurance program,
- Report on our youth bursary program.
In addition to the usual business we have a few items that may be of interest to member groups to offer. We have a selection of flags and banners that would be good for decorating at events. We would like to see them used rather than hidden away in a cupboard. A sample photo is shown below.
It is most important that at least one representative from each member organization attend. We ask that each member group also bring their current year calendar of events to share.
Please advise me by return e-mail which person from your organization will be in attendance on that day.
Mary Thurber, President