Kelvern sponsors a bursary for students graduating from High School.
Now accepting applications for 2021. Applicants can be members, children or grandchildren of Kelvern members.
Applications will be accepted from March 1st to April 25th in the graduating year of the candidate. The successful candidate’s award will be paid directly to the approved, post secondary institution of their choice, by the Central Okanagan Foundation.
All applicants Must:
- Have an affiliation or a family affiliation with the Kelvern Celtic Society.
- Presently be enrolled in a secondary school setting and graduating in the year of application.
- Be an active community volunteer during secondary school years.
- Have an academic average suitable for acceptance into a post graduate institution or technical school.
- The funds are earmarked for candidates who will be attending a public university or college. Under the terms and conditions of the Canada Revenue Agency, the monies which are administered on our behalf by the Central Okanagan Foundation can only be sent to public institutions with charitable status.